According to the World Health Organization, breast cancer is the top cancer in women over worldwide. Breast cancer forms group of cancer cells in the breasts. Both men and women may be affected by breast cancer. However much more common in women. Cancer cells in the breast could grow faster than healthy cells, this leads to form a lump. The cells can also spread from your breast to other areas in your body.
Marijuana can able to manage cancer treatment side effects, because marijuana has been legal for both medical and recreational use in Van Nuys, CA. To minimize the chance of mortality as much as possible, it’s important to detect breast cancer early.
The symptoms of breast cancer are:
- Hot flashes
- Loss of appetite
Common Treatments For Breast Cancer
The active components in marijuana called cannabinoids from cannabis bind with cannabinoid receptors ability to divide and replicate or simply kill the cancer cells through apoptosis. Tetrahydro-cannabidinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) components simultaneously work together to help prevent healthy cells from being damaged by neighboring cancer cells and deliver no major side effects. They are successful in killing cancer cells. These treatments include:
- Surgery: Doctor only chooses the opt treatment options for breast cancer depending on the size of tumor and how advanced your cancer is. This could consist of either removing the tumor and surrounding tissues (lumpectomy) or remove the entire breast (mastectomy).
- Radiation Therapy: This treatment uses high-energy waves targeted to the affected area to kill the cancer cells.
- Chemo Therapy: Chemotherapy treatment uses anticancer drugs designed to kill the growth of cancer cells in the body. This is an aggressive treatment, may cause intense side effects such as hair loss, nausea, vomiting, hot flashes, fatigue and early menopause.
- Hormone Therapy: This therapy used to block hormones such as estrogen from encouraging the growth of cancer cells. In some cases, these drugs can stop the ovaries from producing hormones altogether. This may cause some side effects such as hot flashes and vaginal dryness.
- Targeted Therapy: The targeted therapy uses drugs to stop cancer from growing and spreading.. They target breast cancer cells with the protein HER2 and destroy them. Some target therapy drugs can help by blocking the chemicals.