Marijuana is prepared in the form of dried leaves, flowers, stems, and seeds from the Cannabis sativa or Indica plant. Cannabis contains more than 400 types of chemicals. When people smoking marijuana, the main active cannabinoid, THC, spread to every organ in the body. Effects can increase pleasure, memory, thought process, concentration, movement, coordination, appetite, pain, sensory and time perception. The effects of smoking marijuana usually last from 1 to 3 hours. If cannabis is consumed in edible form, it will last for many hours.
We mentioned some of the scientific reasons for smoking marijuana below:
- Studies have shown Marijuana can reduce up 90% of skin cancer in approximately 20 weeks.
- It may help to reduce suicide rates.
- THC may aid in the treatment of cancerous diseases.
- Can aid in creativity.
- Can help maintain or increase body weight.
- Cannabis can fight brain aging and can help increase stamina.
- Weed can be an effective treatment for osteoarthritis.
- Seizures can be stopped through the use of marijuana.
- Cannabis can relieve chronic pain, nausea, stress disorder, etc.
- Marijuana might actually grow stem cells and repair the brain after injury.
For more information about the positive effects of cannabis use contact us at Westside Station in Van Nuys via our support line (818) 908-4074 from 8 am-10 pm every day!